Monday, July 2, 2012

Some PR for my friend Muffy...

Hey y'all... just a quick commercial-post (and a chance to share some sweet pics..)

Those of you who have been around for a while might remember me posting when I met this new friend over a year ago.  Muffy (and her husband, Smitty) have woven themselves in and out of our stories in the last year+ in beautiful ways.  She was with me during my (sniff, sniff) last attempt at nose piercing, she has shown me a lovely picture of what it's like to foster a child with grace, and she has taken some great photos of my family.

Last weekend, she came to Daddy's celebration and took some great pics there- all that I'll be sharing post haste.  When she gave me the CDs that had literally hundreds of pictures of the day, she included some ones of my girl that had been snapped during a recent playdate.

 the Elizabeths... and Miss Flossie
 poor Flossie pup... those girls took full advantage of her petite size to make her play baby...
E wanted a turn in the stroller, too!

Like her style?  Well GREAT!  Miss Muffy is raising money to go with one of her besties to Africa very soon as her friend brings home their soon-to-be-adopted daughter.  (Sound familiar?)  Y'all know I have a heart for just such a trip... so I thought I'd let you know that you can help her out... by having her take your family's photos!  She's offering a deal on a family photo shoot... as well as some pretty cute necklaces and an upcoming yardsale.  You can find her over here at her blog, or message me for her contact info.

And here's one teaser from the Celebration...

It is well with my soul.

No comments: