Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Do Good Day, 2015

Suuuuuuper quick recap:
-My Daddy always told me to "Do Good."  It was his "thing."  Now it's mine.
-He died in 2012.
-September 24 is his birthday, so we've made that "Do Good Day" in his memory.
-Previous Blog Posts about Do Good Day are here, here, and here.

Y'all.

There is so much pain.

Just. so. much.

This year, Do Good Day falls right in the middle of the
pain.  In the middle of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.  Days before a Walk to End Alzheimer's that I will be doing in honor of my sweet Momma.  And now, days after one of my very favorite people has been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.

I don't even know where to begin.

My hope for this September 24 is that you will Do Good.  I don't care how you do it, I just want you to do it.

But if you are looking for how and where to give money- I'd love for you to donate to any of the above causes.  St. Baldrick's.  Alzheimer's.  Or even to my buddy's medical bills.  (More details about this soon.)

As always, I am CONSTANTLY collecting gift cards.  I have a file of "Do Good" cards that are donated throughout the year as needs arise.  I'd love to add any that you'd like to share.

For now, I just wanted to put it on your radar.  It's coming.  I can't wait to see what we do, together.

No comments: