Friday, December 9, 2011

21 questions with E

So, Pinterest is killing me.  I tried to stay away, but couldn't.

This morning, I found this gem and decided to try it out with Elizabeth...
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
"I love you."
2. What makes Mommy happy?
love
3. What makes Mommy sad?
telling lies
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
tickling me
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
I don't know.
6. How old is Mommy?
36
7. How tall is Mommy?
I can't tell.
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
be on the computer
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
write in her journal and read her Bible
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
for love
11. What is Mommy really good at?
writing and painting
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
telling lies
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
nothing.
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
everything.
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
loving her.
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
the Good Queen in Snow White  (please note, the Good Queen is dead.)
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
play
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
love each other- a lot of love stuf
19. How are you and Mommy different?
we don't eat a lot of the same foods
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
because she says it over and over again... it's annoying
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
everywhere with me.


Most of those are well said... and some of them make me want to reevaluate my life.  But she's right... I love my girl!


No comments: